This Page

has been moved to new address

I will be photographing a wedding in MEXICO !!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Raph Nogal Photography - Toronto Wedding Photographer | Wedding Photography Blog: I will be photographing a wedding in MEXICO !!!!!!!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I will be photographing a wedding in MEXICO !!!!!!!


I'm practically shaking with excitement...not even kidding you ! I just met with an incredible couple, Sarah and Derek, and we are good to go for a destination wedding to Riviera Maya Mexico  !!!!!

 I'm having even more issues than usual trying to form sentences due to the excitement!

This has been in the works for for a few months since my first correspondence with Sarah in mid January, so I know it was a possibility, but am floored that it is actually a reality and I can now say that it's official.

Raph Nogal, Destination Wedding Photographer ! ....lol... has a pretty good ring to it, eh ?

To be honest, I'm so humbled and so honoured that they have chosen me as their photographer for this amazing adventure... I never thought I'd be shooting anything more than 3 hr drive from Toronto, let alone something out of Province....so this is just something unbelievable !

SOOooooo looking forward to my week with Sarah & Derek and I want to thank them both for this amazing opportunity and I'm really looking forward to photographing their spacial day (and week) in some incredible locations in Mexico !!!!!!!!!!

(jaw still dropped !)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home