This Page

has been moved to new address

Aelish & Rebecca: October 8, 2010

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Raph Nogal Photography - Toronto Wedding Photographer | Wedding Photography Blog: Aelish & Rebecca: October 8, 2010

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Aelish & Rebecca: October 8, 2010

What an awesome couple ! These girls were a blast and and I had a great time shooting their wedding. This was a short one for me - I was commissioned for 4 hours into the night. This was 99% candid shooting for me. We did probably a total of 8 posed shots, that it ! I was basically roaming around and sneaking about the venue to get people off-guard ! A lot of fun ! Beautiful wedding, beautiful venue, and a beautiful couple !


































3 Comments:

At March 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Lainie said...

GOOOORGEOUS! I hadn't seen these yet, but they're beautiful! Great job Raph!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love these images, so pretty. Black and white ones are my favourate.
From diamond rings

 
At March 13, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Raph Nogal Photography said...

Thank you so much for the kind comments !! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home