This Page

has been moved to new address

Andrea & David: My Very First Wedding (July 21, 2008)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Raph Nogal Photography - Toronto Wedding Photographer | Wedding Photography Blog: Andrea & David: My Very First Wedding (July 21, 2008)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Andrea & David: My Very First Wedding (July 21, 2008)

Ok, so I've really been struggling with the decision to post this... I guess it just seems like this was soooo long ago. I'm very proud of these shots...considering this was my very first wedding...ever ! Andrea and David really took a chance on me. I had no clue what I was doing, what to expect, and how hard you would have to work throughout the day to capture those important moments.

I'm forever grateful to Andrea & David for taking that chance. They were very happy with the photos and have given me numerous referrals since. I could not ask for better clients ! You guys are amazing !























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home