This Page

has been moved to new address

Wow- Welcome to 2005 Raph...it's about time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Raph Nogal Photography - Toronto Wedding Photographer | Wedding Photography Blog: Wow- Welcome to 2005 Raph...it's about time

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow- Welcome to 2005 Raph...it's about time

If you somehow stumbled into this blog of mine, I must first apologize... there's nothing here...just yet. This is the first step (of many) towards my full time focus on wedding photography. As a freelance photographer, I have had (and still do have) opportunities to photograph families, actors, theatrical productions, live music and commercial work, which I will continue to do as I simply love the versitility... However, this blog will be dedicated mostly to WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY ! In the next few month, weddings will be my focus.

In the meantime, feel free to drop by www.raphnogal.com and check out my various portfolios.

So thanks for dropping in...accidental or not... Please check back often as I get started on filling this with some amazing wedding photos from some incredible couples!

Thanks!
Raph

www.raphnogal.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home