This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have The Best Clients In The World

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Raph Nogal Photography - Toronto Wedding Photographer | Wedding Photography Blog: I Have The Best Clients In The World

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Have The Best Clients In The World

Simply put...I do. Last week I returned from a destination wedding in Mayan Riviera, Mexico with Sarah & Derek and their amazing families and friends. On our last day in paradise, Sarah & Derek agreed to do a little video blurb about their experience with me as their wedding photographer. I am so grateful that I get to work with such amazing people as these two! Love these guys !

(video below)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home